Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Day Out With Sophie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I spent the day with Sophie. It was awesome,
I had so much fun.
Sophie gave me directions to the place I was gonna meet her, I got lost haha.. So had to phone her, and turns out the place I needed was actually really easy to find. Fun times.. :p

We walked around for a bit, trying to find Costa was a mission hahaha. Google maps didn't even help us.

Then we finally found Costa. I treated Soph to a hot chocolate, with cream and marshmallows, I however wanted one without cream and marshmallows, but the dude didn't listen, haha. So I had cream on mine. It was still really yummy, Gotta love hot chocolate. Me and Soph then had a lovely long chat. :) She said shall we go to Primark? I said yeah, even though I don't like the shop very much haha.
Well let me tell you about our trip to Primark, haha..Soph wanted a new outfit, the works, shoes and all.. So I tried to help as best as I could, but it turns out Im not a helpful person when it comes to shopping and outfits hahahaha. I spotted haribo sweets about 10times, we were up and down and round and round in the shop lol. Was fun :)
We spotted a smurf top, lots of panda's and I couldnt tell the difference between a raccoon and something else(cant remember) I told Sophie how I love monkeys, so she found me some monkey socks hahaha.

In the que to pay, I spotted somebody had put the lipbalm in another basket where it wasnt supposed to go, I was frustrated by that. Lol Soph found it very amusing.
Our trip to Primark was eventful. LOL. :)

After Primark we did some more walking and chatting, Sophie walked me to the train station, on the walk there we compared ipods. hehe.

We also went to selfidges, and I had to go down lots of escalators that go down, which I didnt really like hahaha. but it was all good.
We both did lots of walking and talking. It was a brilliant day, Sophie- You are so awesome :)

Then it was time for the goodbye.:(
I felt rather sat at this point. but I got a hug :) Which was a good step for me, as I don't do hugs.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehe, I glad you enjoyed yourself! You're a lovely girly, and you shouldn't let anyone put you down! You totals have OCD though :P (CDO if you put the letters alphabetically)!

You may not be the best shopper, but you're a great laugh! And according to your dream I was an alien, but I didn't kidnap you so you was fine! Annnnnnnnnnnnnd. I gave you Sophie directions :P right, up, left, straight ;)

Badgers and Racoons! I think it was a racoon though.

Glad you had a nice day lovely - my hugs are the best :P x
    It was a great day :)
    Awww thank-you. So are you :)
    I don't have OCD hehehe..

LOL Soph directions are the best... haha..
    That was it, badgers.. hahahahaha.

We need to do it again :)
    BAAAAAAAADGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS! :D

We will do :)
    hehe... you hyper by any chance? :p
    Not at all :P
    The mods better comment on this or else :p
    LOL