Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Horror Film Club Chat (31st Oct 7-8pm)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Howdy

Following on from this month's discussion...see: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/153210-Film-Club-October-Halloween-Discussion

This is just a reminder that the very first ever film club chat is coming up.. and it's on Wednesday 31st October 7-8pm. Please come! This is mine and Fiend's creation. Some might even consider it our love child baby. If you don't come then really it's the equivalent to doing a big frosty poo on the face of our baby. And what kind of sick freak would do that?

The link for the aforementioned chat will be posted here on the day..

During the first half hour we will be chatting about this month's films; The Addams Family and Silence of the Lambs. If conversation dies a horrible death or doesn't get past 'Antony Hopkins is a LEGEND' then we have some questions to pester you guys with. Expect to be RIVETED.

The second half an hour will be dedicated to general film chat and may be a very good time to bombard Fiend and I with suggestions for film club as well as ideas for future themes of the month. Although- I think we have the theme for November sorted but beyond that- the world is your oyster.

At 8pm the lovely Jo will take over with Support Chat.

Be rather nice to see a lot of faces/emoticons there :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll miss the first film club chat :(
    Boooo :( If you have any ideas in the meantime for future themes or just general ideas for Film Club please message either of us. The discussion thread is still going too. I'm thinking of trolling it by saying something controversial like Anthony Hopkins can't act. It needs more attention :heart:
    OMG This is TODAY! TODAY This is, OMG
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    OMG This is TODAY! TODAY This is, OMG

EXCITE!!

I'm scheduling my pasta bake so that it does not disturb our film chat tonight. That's how important this is. Pasta bake. With cheese.
    40 minutes to go!!!

All are welcome on this wonderful hump-day evening... :wave:
    We're so Open it's painful
    We are fully dilated!!!

ENTER

^^
    Thankyou for a lovely first film club chat guys :)

We got tons of ideas for future themes! Can't wait until next month's chat. REVENGE!!

Nominations are still open for tonight only in this thread http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/153331-Film-Club-November-Nominations

The poll will be put up tomorrow :wave: