Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*Triggering*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Arghhhhhhhhh I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick to death of everything. I'm sick of being made to feel inadequate. I'm sick of not being good enough. I'm sick to death of everyone taking everything out on me. I give up. I can't stand this any longer. Old Mad :banghead: :no: :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's happened? What can we do to help?
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Arghhhhhhhhh I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick to death of everything. I'm sick of being made to feel inadequate. I'm sick of not being good enough. I'm sick to death of everyone taking everything out on me. I give up. I can't stand this any longer. Old Mad :banghead: :no: :crying:

Ditto! What happened? *hug*
    Do other people see how stressed and upset they are making you? When my parents split up, I got placed in the middle as a go between, very stressful. It took me breaking down in front of my dad for him to realise what it was doing to me. Would that work?
    She's pushed me to a point where I burst in to tears in front of her before. She then starts acting on nicely for the next few hours and then reverts straight back to being like this. I've also had the conversation on several occasions when things have calmed down that I can't deal with her displacing all her feelings on to me. Her response is that its tough because thats what happens when you live with someone. She blames all the other factors stressing me out for why I cant deal with her; yet, just as an example - I haven't been to work since Monday and I have avoided uni work as much as possible to give me a break and yet I still feel like this...that to me makes an obvious statement but never mind. She also turns everything around on me; for instance, yesterday we had a mini argument about something stupid and she slammed her cup down on the table and was like remind me to tell your sister about how stroppy you are; yet, she caused the massive row we had to begin with and started making stupid snide remarks for the rest of the night to make me bite back and yeah I probably shouldn't have bothered retaliating but I'm sick of it. :banghead: I have a headache :crying:
    Okay. Sorry not to put more time and effort into this post, but i'm having a hard week lol. Main thing was ok, if you can't stop the situation, remove yourself from it. got anyone you can crash with for a few days or a week?
    It's cool...I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow for some peace so I'll just work a stupidly long day and I'm spending the day with friends on Sunday followed by a gym session (possibly!?) As for the days following that? I can't think that far in advance at the moment.
    Well that's some good things! I'd still consider looking at moving out/away for a bit - she's being completely irrational and unfair, and it might be the kick in the teeth she needs to realise it. At the least, it'd get you out of a stressful situation.
    I don't feel I could just leave her...I know it would probably do me some good but with everything else this year I think that would tip her over the edge and I dont want that on my conscience...I feel guilty enough :S I also can't afford to move out...It's nice to know that it isn't just me thinking she's being irrational...She makes me feel like she does it because I deserve it...eventually you start to believe it.
    It's hard getting that belief out of your head, but you definitely don't deserve it. xx *hug*
    I feel like something good has come to an end but I don't know why or what. I really miss him today.
    I feel like something good has come to an end but I don't know why or what. I really miss him today.

*hug* :heart: *hug*
    As soon as I have to go back to work I start going through the flashbacks of being told. I'm sure it's because I was told at work and I have to sit in that office day in day out...never mind - not long until counselling...
    As soon as I have to go back to work I start going through the flashbacks of being told. I'm sure it's because I was told at work and I have to sit in that office day in day out...never mind - not long until counselling...

It sounds plausible.
    Hope you find the counselling useful. I would recommend it to anyone. xx
    Having a panic attack but don't know what's caused it. I feel sick. I hate this.
    OH MY GOD! Thank God I'm not the only one, genuinely this morning I had my fill of everything so much I ended up in tears with my duvet over my head convinced I was not ever going to get out of bed, everything was too overwhelming, I was never going to be able to do a good enough job and everything was so fucked up I was not gonna get out of my bed!

Obviously I don't know what's your beef but mine:

1) just been diagnosed with Dyslexia + ADD so I feel proper "special" and stupid and different
    2) last week I quit college
    3) I have no job
    4) The really cute guy that I thought was perfect is just another jackass.

When I was thinking about all of these I felt like I had so many problems I couldn't cope. But then my voice inside my head told me to go and get a piece of paper and three pens I fold the piece of paper in half and on one side I wrote "problems/ worries/ questions + concerns" and wrote down everything (those 4 things that seemed like a million in my head) next to it I wrote POA (Plan of Action) i.e. what I was gonna do and then on the back I wrote why it's good for me e.g. no college - time for freedom; independent learning + time to do something I want.

Hope this helps promise your not alone though x