Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Movember for the Ladies - Fiend_85

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Following a discussion many moons ago, I believe on here, regarding whether Cancer Research Race for Life was sexist as it allows women only and boys under 12 to race, our very own Fiend agreed to undertake Movember on behalf of womenkind!

Anyone else planning on joining Movember this year?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll support it in spirit with my hairy pregnancy belly bump. Thanks hormones.
    Purple_roo wrote: »
    Following a discussion many moons ago, I believe on here, regarding whether Cancer Research Race for Life was sexist as it allows women only and boys under 12 to race, our very own Fiend agreed to undertake Movember on behalf of womenkind!

I would grow my girl bits hair in a mustache shape but I can't really get anyone to sponsor that :p
    Purple_roo wrote: »

Definitely not meaning to start an argument here, but race for life stops male runners from running. This event, women are free to grow facial hair if they wish to do so!

:)
    I'm not doing it, I've just started a new job and it'll be quite hard to explain...

I know, I suck. But in principle I'm open