Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TheSite reshuffle + Amazon vouchers - no ordinary survey!

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
After many many years, we're looking at getting a new content manage system that will help us to redesign TheSite quite dramatically to improve the way that people access all areas - the articles, the community, askTheSite etc etc.

Right now, we'd like you to tell us how you would organise the articles making our content easier to find. To help you do this, we've created an interactive survey that lets you group sections in a way that makes sense to you.

It's gonna take about 10 to 15 minutes to fill in and when you've completed the survey you will be entered into a draw to win £50, £30 and £20 Amazon vouchers. Winners will be notified by email by the 31st October.

Linky :cool:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that was more difficult than i thought it would be. im so used to the current headings!
    Some of them i thought didnt really fit anywhere and some could have fit in 2 places but it was fun
    Yeah I think there was a couple of things I would have put into two seperate things, perhaps having a major label and a minor one perhaps. However most did seem to fit into groups easily. Though the naming of the groups was quite difficult.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *Bump*
    Done done done done. I win at getting things done. now time for work.
    Done!