Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Things for Baby. What do I really need?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know that these are very expensive But phil&teds are really really really really really really good. And also adjust as baby grows. At the moment my older sister is using her's as a double stacked for her daughter (2) and son (2months), and was handed down from my older brother who originally used it for his eldest who's now 8. Plus they're good off and on road and easy to steer. Just a thought.

Also, I can ask my sister exactly what kind she's got if you're interested in a look on ebay

we picked up a secondhand buggy from a nearly new sale but if money improves may upgrade!
    JoeLeeFTW wrote: »
    Women have been having babies for hundreds of years.... and believe it or not they didn't have the newest cosco car seat a hundred years ago.

They probably also didn't have cars a hundred years ago ;) Oh, and there was a 10% infant mortality rate. Happily, times change.

I think it's true that people buy a lot of crap for babies that they don't need, but I also think it's part of the fun of having a baby (especially your first one, the novelty wears off for number two) that you go out baby shopping!
    Sudocrem!