Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Driving Annoyances

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    women drivers germans and people whose name is scc
    scc is an unusual name bob.

Also dead thread :p
    And he pops in to announce he doesn't like women drivers and germans. Classy.
    traffic accidents

Traffic accident is a big NO for me i hate it..... They need to enroll in defensive driving training... :shocking::shocking:
    unclebob wrote: »
    women drivers germans and people whose name is scc

Isn't SCC a username of someone who used to post here? Who was married to a frenchman?
    Her username was SuzyCreamCheese people just used to abbreviate it.
    I think that is what I was aiming at!

As for driving annoyances, people over taking dangerously, only to end up the car in front of you and no further forward than they were.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    people over taking dangerously, only to end up the car in front of you and no further forward than they were.

The other half of this for me! People being deliberately obstructive when being overtaken
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    The other half of this for me! People being deliberately obstructive when being overtaken

I have done that before, and will freely admit to it, only when people keep on trying to overtake when its never going to happen and would put people at risk.
    Yeah, being "wide" is fine. But when someone is going, agree or not, you should try to make it easy or safe.
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Yeah, being "wide" is fine. But when someone is going, agree or not, you should try to make it easy or safe.

Happy to do that, though its annoying when you let someone past then they slow right down and hang right in front of you not making the effort to actually drive anywhere near the limit.
    Yeah, that's dickish behaviour