Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lovely Sunday Chat 23.9.12

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I made it through the whole of the chat, which as everybody knows that is a huge achievement for me since I normally cant make it through the first hour.

Have had a lovely chat this evening it's been so nice. I feel like I have offered advice to people and it made me feel good and happy for helping others.

I am excited about getting a certificate that is being made by the one and only Angel... cause she is a superstar <3

I am fully loving TheSite.. :D

Off to bed now

Night lovelies x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Goodnight Claire, was nice to have you around for the whole chat :)
    Lovely post Claire, and I agree, it was a great chat tonight, congrats on making it to the end :thumb:

Nina x
    Aww thanks guys :D

Yeah I am very impressed with myself :) But on a more serious note I love you guys in chat and on the boards your like my second family :)
    Great Claire, we love you too and it was great to have you on chat. :yippe:
    You're always kind and supportive and give great advices.
    I've always enjoyed your company on chat and now on boards. Its nice to have you here.
    Hope to see more of you like this.
    :)*hug*
    Aww thanks dudes.. I do try. Ive been struggling myself recently but I am on the road to recovery so its alright (:
    Your kind words mean so much to me.. They make me want to get stronger and happier. I was okay in tonight chat and i do feel alot happier. But there is gonna be times where I wont be okay.. But this is all part of the recovery process.
    I will get there though :-)

Thanks so much.. Loves x