Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you live in London?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

My name is Kat and i am a young person/service user working for YoungMinds and NHS London. At the moment i am helping to develop a wellbeing app for young people living in London and i could really do with some help and your input!

The app is being made because of the London State of Mind Manifesto(http://www.youngminds.org.uk/assets/0000/1205/state-of-mind-manifesto.pdf). I want this to be something young Londoners can use to find out where they can get help, advice and information around mental health, sexual health and other issues affect our wellbeing (e.g. sex & relationships, alcohol, substance misuse).

I've made a survey to try and gather some initial information.. If it is at all possible could you share the link and send it to anyone you think might be interested in helping us. It would be a great help.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Young_People

Thanks

Kat

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Kat,

Thanks for flagging this research. I'm just going to move it over to 'We Need You' as that's where these kinds of requests are posted.

Good luck with it. :thumb:
  • Options
    Thank you for your help :)

Kat
  • Options
    I live just outside of London in Essex.
  • Options
    Hiya, some parts of Essex still fall in the Greater London area so it may well be worth you doing the survey :)
  • Options
    I'm in Southend but don't know if that's greater London or not.
  • Options
    I'm afraid not, that's definitely Essex (i live in Chelmsford so not far!)
  • Options
    Ah right okay I thought I was most deffinatley in Essex but can never be sure, southends kinda a s*** hole lol.