Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Angry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm done. I've had it. I'm sick of all the anger and all the crap. I don't see why it should be me putting up with all the crap just because everyone else is suffering. I'm sick to death of taking on their grief as well as my own. That's it. I can't do it anymore. I used to pride myself on my perserverance but some things are just too hard to handle. I'm at my limit and I can't do it anymore. I'm sick to death of everyone taking their anger and frustration out on me. I'm angry too...furious in fact...but I don't take it out on them. I have so much crap to deal with at the moment that this is just the final straw. I'm done. I can't put up with this any longer.

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Have you told them this?
    xx *hug*
  • Options
    *hug* Try and get a good night sleep hun it sounds like you need one! :heart:
  • Options
    Reena wrote: »
    Have you told them this?
    xx *hug*

I have done before...their response was:

"Thats what happens when you live with someone - you put up with their moods - its just the way it is".

Argghhh I'm just so angry :banghead:

B-A: Your right - I am lacking in sleep but I'm so stressed I can't sleep :(
  • Options
    Early night, sod sleeping - but get into your own space. DVD or book, then come up with a plan for the week that gets you some space, gym or swimming after work, uni study in the library.....
  • Options
    I have done before...their response was:

"Thats what happens when you live with someone - you put up with their moods - its just the way it is".

Argghhh I'm just so angry :banghead:

B-A: Your right - I am lacking in sleep but I'm so stressed I can't sleep :(

Its true you take things out on the people closest to you, but you also protect, understand and respect their feelings as well. Do they at least say sorry? xx
  • Options
    I have induction week this week so I plan to spend as much time doing uni work, reading and going to the gym when I'm not at work! I'm hoping the more I do, the more tired I get until I get a decent nights sleep :)

Nope - she's far too "I'm right and your wrong" to apologise! I love her to bits - she's just so bloody frustrating!x
  • Options
    Sounds like you've got a good plan there.

All the best with the induction.
  • Options
    I have induction week this week so I plan to spend as much time doing uni work, reading and going to the gym when I'm not at work! I'm hoping the more I do, the more tired I get until I get a decent nights sleep :)

Nope - she's far too "I'm right and your wrong" to apologise! I love her to bits - she's just so bloody frustrating!x

As long as her heart is in the right place. xx