Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just want to feel okay...:/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im not to sure what to write or the point of this post.

I just feel really alone, and scared and just want to feel okay again.

:/
Sorry for the very pointless post...:(

Comments

• Options
    Not pointless at all. Big hugs *hug* It's good to acknowledge when you're not feeling yourself and we're always here to listen.

What do you think you feel scared about?

I hope the hospital goes ok today :)
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Im not to sure what to write or the point of this post.

I just feel really alone, and scared and just want to feel okay again.

:/
    Sorry for the very pointless post...:(

When I feel lonely, I like to make it feel like people are around me. So I play music, or the TV, just to have noise. I even talk out loud to my self. :crazyeyes
    If you ever feel that way, there is always someone here who will listen. I know I don't feel so alone knowing that, and that there are others who feel the same way. *hug* xx
  • Options
    Thanks Guys.
    Im not sure what Im scared about feelings are mixed up inside my head.
    Yeah got good news from the hospital which is good. My hand is healing fine.
    x
  • Options
    Its not unusual to feel that way. With my depression I had trouble understanding all of my feelings. Everything does get mixed up, so don't worry if your not sure why you feel the way you do sometimes. xx
  • Options
    Yeah I guess.
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm going now. Need a lie down. Not been feeling very well past couple of days, my head is throbbing.
    Thinking of you, keep going hun. xx
  • Options
    hi clair my name is michelle and i used to feel the same way that you do i get sad and i don't know the reason why. i used to cut and did it again a couple of days ago after 1 year clean.i have dipression too and sometimes i get angry sad nervious at the same time and i don't know why so it's really frustraiting.:banghead:
    well if you want to talk i'm here to listen.