Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

no point

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cant cope I cant do it my sister has this big amzing life the comparisons are still there how he always lovedd her more how he would play us of against each other and judge what we did.feel sick to my stomach and im just waiting for the day where he either does something to me or to himself.It would be better if i wasnt around no one would really notice anyway,everyone is out to get me even the people that are supposed to care,they are all going to cover for him i thought by saying something i would be doing the right thing i was wrong.What happened goes over and over in my head my heart still races im still scared.I dont want to live in fear anymore. :grump:

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    We're all amazing in our own ways. If you keep comparing yourself to others you'll never find happiness.
    Like you I thought if i wasnt around no one would really notice, but your wrong. Do you know how many people will notice on this site?
    And even if everyone is out to get you, does that mean your going to let them get you? You don't have to live in fear, I lived in fear when I was supposed to be a care free child. At least now with help from a college counselor I'm simply living. You can too. All the people I thought were out to get me back then, I see them now and then in my head, and do you know what? I am so much stronger than I use to be, if they ever try again I know exactly what I'll do. I will smile and walk away. Because they are the weak ones not me, they're the ones who need to feel valuable by putting me down.
    Don't ever forget that your AMAZING. *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiyaa, your right ,just what upsets me is their supposed to be family yet they sat and watched and didnt do anything and even now they will cover for him so justice will never be serve.
    Im glad your stronger you seem like a lovely person,i just myself dont ever see a day where things wont bother me.*hug*
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Sometimes we are born into families that don't deserve us. We shouldn't be deprived of love and security, but it happens.
    Even if they cover for him, sometimes it helps just to stand up and say what you want. That way you won't regret not saying or doing anything.
    I'll tell you about when I was 15. Almost every day I thought about suicide, I couldn't see any way out, feeling trapped and worthless. The tiniest of things would bother me, silly little things that weren't worth the time I gave them. I can see that now and regret all that time I wasted when I should have been enjoying my life.
    Reaching out helped change my life for the better, its not easy, far from it. Having to go over old memories, a mountain of wet tissues and admitting I needed help. But it was so worth it. Don't let others drag you down, stand taller than them and blind them with your light. :heart: