Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Two lad that fancys me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Hey,

I got two boys that like me ( 1 called Andrew 2 called Dan) Iam going out with Andrew at the moment and Dan how Iam not going out with at the moment he keeps texting me that he love me soo much and I dont love him I told him that I don't want to go out and he won't leave me

Iam fed up with Dan texting and phoning me :(

Soo what do I do

Any advice please ........

Thanks

Best Wishes
Heather xx

:thumb:*hug*:)

Comments

• Options
    Stop answering Dan's messages. Think about how it looks to Andrew.
  • Options
    Yep, next time dont reply, not even to say to leave you alone. Im assuming Andrew doesnt know but when or if he finds out at least you can say you ignored him and didnt do anything to lead him on
  • Options
    :yes: Agree with the above. You've made it clear to Dan you aren't interested, so you can leave it there.
    Maybe speak to Andrew and tell him that Dan keeps texting you, but that you've said you don't want anything to do with him. You need to be honest with Andrew about it, because if you try to hide it from him and he finds out he'll be worried :)
  • Options
    if you really do not like Dan texting you or calling you. you should ask him to stop. if he doesn't do that. simply block his number
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Like everyone said Have you told Andrew about Dan calling you? It could get messy if Andrew gets the wrong end of the stick.

My sister is very pretty and single. Her friend's boyfriend sent a flirty text once, it made her really uncomfortable so she decided to ignore it. Not too long after, her friend found out and got worried that my sister liking him. The story goes that some bloke was messing about with his phone and sent the message as a joke. My sister said she thought that was the case and that's why she ignored it. We're not so sure about that!

Do you see him in person at all? If he's that persistent you may need to do more than block his number.