Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Teasmade

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How does the milk go in a cup of tea made by a teasmade? My grandparents had one when I was a child that I remember and I have been looking at them online but they just seem to make a cup or a pot of black tea. I want milk in my tea without leaving my own bed. My ex-boyfriend used to bring me a cup of tea in bed every morning and I miss it. In other respects he has been replaced by electrical goods so thought I might get one to make my tea as well.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I laughed when I read this...

Do you need to put the milk in the bottom of your mug before you go to bed?
    You'd have to put the milk in your mug the night before like Fiend said. My gran used to get an ice cube tray and make individual servings of milk so they were still fresh for the next morning. Seems like an awesome purchase :thumb:
    Vacuum flask and put the milk in after.
    Now I have to weigh up if that is less effort or more effort than walking from my bedroom to the kitchen in my ground floor flat to make a cup of tea using the kettle. At the moment I'm thinking that the teasmade involves too much faff.
    I think a teasmade might keep you in bed when you know it's better for you if you have an incentive to get up.

Just a thought.