Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat tonight (Wed 29/8)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Chat tonight is with me, back on a Wednesday where I belong!

Click here at 8.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote: »
    Chat tonight is with me, back on a Wednesday where I belong!

Click here at 8.

Shall see you there then... oh and please go and poke retard and tell her to text me please!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    PICCOLO YOU FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE CHAT IS OPEN!!!! Head's up, you also forgot the mod av!!

Chat Update, haven't done of these for ages, and Piccolo epic, so I thought I would do it for her chat! Haha...

I enter the room, first person to say hello to me is...PICCOLO, haven't responded yet...Hold on guys...Done! I think I might just cause another riot in todays chat, a member needs a Pee, interesting on that note, I think I need one to...Meh!

People in chat are,

**Angel** - Myself!
    Becks
    FloralJ
    Flow...
    NotBobNinjaDog*and*Soph
    Piccolo
    WhiteLillies

Piccolo's watching the Paraolympics O.o maybe one day the people in the Paraolympics will take over the world just a though..

Baa Ram Ewe
    Sam

Enter chat...O.o Yay! BRE's amazing, keep that in mind, she's my secret FBI Agest whose going to take over the world with me! She doesn't know that yet, so lets keep it between us, eh?

Wavy came in, maybe it's worth celebrating, I'm scream, hold on...everyone who is a regular get's one of my exciting welcome to chat O.o - I'm a freak in that nature...Haha!

I don't think people are really up to taking over the world today!

A member leaves...if you can guess who it is, your epicly awesome!

Hannahh (h's) enters chat, She's a legend in everyway, respect! I'm hungry now O.o I'm sharing my thoughts, I like Jaffa cakes. Don't worry, I let BRE know :P In a really random way!

Lea comes in, the queen on all chats!! She comes in with her amazing av :D

Sam is Simba, isn't Simba a lion O.o Who knows :P

Everyone likes Jaffa Cakes by the way, don't worry :D Well, I think they do O.o I decided to offer one to Hmmm7, she hasn't eaten them in ages, then Franki came in, haven't seen her in ages O.o I shall let her know...

I offered a Hug to Sam, Sam gave me a hug back! I think I'll put SAM in charge off shops when I take over the world O.o What's with me and wanting to take over the world.

I must admit, I do love it when someone say's Angel in a sentace, hehe! I'm a attention seeker. I think anyone who has a break up, should get Free Ice cream, then maybe breaking up wouldn't be so bad, you never know! FREE ICE CREAM.

Can I just say, everyone in chat's really encouraging all in there own way, it's really lovely! I really should take a step back from chat just to observe more, it's lovely! Haha!

Wonder why BRE's not talking, ssshhh, BRE's this really amazing person, oh wait, she just mentioned RAIN, 3 times, I think it's raining, but she said it isn't, but Hmmm7's area is, O.o Poor Hmmm7, I wonder how the weather here is O.o I hate opening my curtains at night, it's scary, you just have that thought when you open your curtain this scary face with crash in to your window, be warned, it happens.

NINA ENTERES CHAT!!! Lemme go and say helloooo :) Including the smiley face, don't worry, something just broke downstairs, hold on, I'll go and check..Back...Just going to mention BOB EATING COOKIES...Bob ate cookies, then BRE asked bob to share the cookies, bob doesn't share :(

Hmmm7's told a member to think about waterfalls because they need to toilet, now that's legenadary advice :D I think that's one reason Hmmm7 is amazing <3

I shared my news, I had therapy and my group today, O.o hehe, burrrrr....I don't think anyone really cared, haha XD Oh well! I'll mention it again later on, yell is next time, maybe, I'll think about it!

Were almost half an hour in to chat, I've gone on one of my rants today, haha, Jemma just entered, I think she's new O.o - Oh yes, Piccolo noticed :P Haha - Hold on to something guise...my response being I'm such a baby, haha! I am :P Must admit that! Okay, I've shared my news, back to observing O.o

Interesting, Piccolo's always right O.o whyyyy????? Why people, why??? Oh, I visited this College today, thank god, I got a place, and they do the Duke of Edimborough trip, eek!! My sister did it, and I'm really excited about it! I hope I can get in it. Okay...my sisters also re-sitting Year 12, so we'll be in Year 12 together, oh the dread :(

Taking on Piccolo's advice, hold on, just saving it on my phone as a reminder :P Or dropping a text to my Therapist O.o Why oh why?? Oh, I have 3 Facebook messages O.o

Lily enteres chat...

Coming to think off it, maybe today wasn't the best day to do that chat update O.o I think I'm just going to say Lea's name randomly O.o People really shouldn't respond to me, but they still do, haha!

Basically, I'm wasting there time, but they don't make you feel as though your wasting your time...It's a pretty epic chat, and people come in with amazing avatars, haha, why haven't I come in with one today :( That's honestly heart breaking O.o

I decided to post this ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ in chat for no reason, what so ever! Isn't it adoreable though?? Seriosuly? It's cute, what is it O.o a happy face, maybe O.o, who knows, it's cute, that's all that matters, okay, I'm only going to do this for the first hour, because I feel like a rotten apple, how do I possibly know how that feels XD Maybe I should ask someone?

NotBobNinjaDog say's the most randomest of things, haha XD Lovely! Nobody responded to how rotten apples's feel :P Maybe that was a bit to immature XD I'll ask if I can cause a Riot O.o just for the sake of it :P I know I can't or shouldn't, haha, I can, but shouldn't.

Wavy gives a lot of Hugs out, awesome :D I think people prefare virtual hugs rather than physical that's justs awkward...My dads phoned...hold on, lemme tak ethe phone down to mum...okay, I'm back, hai! I think the most used word by it's self is HMM!!! I wonder if Hmmm7 get's confused with all this Hmmming :P

MEGAN ENTERED CHAT, EEEEEEEEEEEEK!! *Mini party* Sorry, Megan's pretty amazing to O.o everyone keep that in mind, LEGEND. Personal view :P Can't be argued I'm afraid. OMG, SHYBOY entered to, eek, to pretty epic people at the same time, is that even possible!! O.o

I think straight forward advice in horrible :( But then some people need it put straight to them, like mwa!! Muahaha!

Claire enteres chat...People say hello O.o Well I think she has, people are saying Hello, oh, there she is XD Okay, it's alsmot a hour in to chat, Megan is Doomed to no internet XD Poor her, I show her full respect though <3 Because I luvveess her XD

Best av goes to Lea :D Congraytzz Lea!!! And thanks to whom ever breated it O.o Franki said everyone's awesome...She's right, they are, minus mwa, hahaha! I had ... at the end of my name O.o I want more Jaffa Cakes O.o Imma going to get some, now, 2 minites till the end of chat.

Who can guess what colour BRE's eyes are, I think there blue O.o They might not be though, they might be YELLOW, who knows! She's undercover nobody knows, except BRE O.o and the people who is around :P Because people stare at eyes these days, one more minute to go...

Franki's asking everyone's what's there one thing..So far people have come up with Caring, Confident, Welsh O.o - I don't have one :P Bre's going to get a drink, I wonder if she'll get me one...Haha, worth asking :P

Now, it's just gone over a hour, I'll wrap it all up now, haha, if you've never come in chat before, it's defo worth coming in, it's a really friendly place, were if your planning to take over the world, the members are very supportive...and immensly amazing, haha, the links above, haha!!
    **Angel** wrote: »
    I think the most used word by it's self is HMM!!! I wonder if Hmmm7 get's confused with all this Hmmming :P

:yes: Indeed I do!

Btw, that is an EPIC summary of chat! haha :d
    I didn't get you a drink :no:

You're usually the one in charge of the drinks...hot chocolate please? :thumb:
    **Angel** wrote: »

I offered a Hug to Sam, Sam gave me a hug back! I think I'll put SAM in charge off shops when I take over the world O.o What's with me and wanting to take over the world.

Yay!! I'm incharge.....:yippe::hyper::hyper::yes::lol:
    sorry I dropped out last night; I had an op on my leg on Tuesday and I was in quite a lot of pain so I had to go and lie down. I meant to come back but couldn't move after a while.

Yay for Jo!
    piccolo wrote: »
    sorry I dropped out last night; I had an op on my leg on Tuesday and I was in quite a lot of pain so I had to go and lie down. I meant to come back but couldn't move after a while.

Yay for Jo!

Hope you're feeling better now *hug* and yay for Jo indeed!

Nina x