Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lumps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.

Quick question. Very recently when I've got an erection I find that I have a couple of small lumps just towards the tip of my penis. They're about the 1/4 of the size of a skittle and there is a couple of them. It isnt the skin because the skin moves over them.

Weird thing is that I noticed a small lump the other day in a different place (but just as close to the tip), this seems to have gone and now I have these two. I also have a bit of itching at the tip.

Can anyone shed any light before I think about booking a doctors appointment?

Thank you
Steve

Comments

• Options
    Have you ever had unprotected sex? Or had sex recently? I'd suggest asking about possible STIs. When you touch them, what do you feel? Are they painful, or have they ever caused any pain during sex? Any blood or pus from them?
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    This isn't helpful in the slightest but I'm sat here with a massive bag of skittles and I'm slightly put off now..
  • Options
    Take a look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

Be 100% sure it is not Fordyce spots, everyone gets them and nobody tells you about them, they are totally harmless but a little freaky.

If your spots look nothing like the picture you might have to go down the clinic, but there are many benign things that happen to your winkie that are NOT STi's, so try not to panic and assume you have syphallis at the first sign of something new popping up :)
  • Options
    Thanks.

I've not had unprotected sex at all and it isn't fordyce spots. The 1/4 size of a skittle may be the wrong way of describing it, but there is no blood or puss. A spot is probably the wrong way of describing it too because there's no head - its more like a lump that is under the skin. Weird.
  • Options
    Id get it checked. Better safe than sorry, your gp won't think you're wasting their time or anything