Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need to speak to someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have had alot of problems in the past 5 years with depression and self harm, the past 4-5 months ive been strong enough to not harm myself but right now i feel i NEED to, i try to stop myself but i dont know how long i can do it for now, i feel like i have no one to talk to anymore, all my friends are always busy with there bfs which i understand, i just don't know where to turn anymore :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jodielou wrote: »
    I have had alot of problems in the past 5 years with depression and self harm, the past 4-5 months ive been strong enough to not harm myself but right now i feel i NEED to, i try to stop myself but i dont know how long i can do it for now, i feel like i have no one to talk to anymore, all my friends are always busy with there bfs which i understand, i just don't know where to turn anymore :(

Hey Jodielou

I noticed that you made this thread quite early this morning. It's hard to get support on the boards in a crisis as other members wont see your post straight away. Have you tried the Samaritans? ( 08457 909090)

How are you feeling now?

You should be really proud of yourself that you've gone so long without harming yourself.
    Do you have family around? Does your GP know about your history? It might be worth making an appointment to see them.