Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What weirds you out?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The every day things you just find a bit creepy, and why. For me:

When you go to the hairdressers, get your hair washed and all of a sudden they're giving you a head massage? What? Did they ask me? No! An odd violation somehow and just a really bizarre situation to be massaged in.

Opticians appointments. Freaks me out although I'm fine at the dentist, having blood taken etc.. Eyes- urgh

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh man I love having my hair washed its so relaxing!

What i find weird and gross: baby wipes. I work in a coffee shop and fair enough, thei're useful if you have kids but people leave them all over the table and then i have to pick them up with no idea where they;ve been or what they been used for! Could be sick or poo for all i know!! Oh and the smell, ugh and just the thought of them make me wanna puke!
    I don't like it when people use public toilets and don't wash their hands after it, especially if they're older than you are and should know better. It's really disgusting, really disgusting. Who knows what they've been doing!
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    People popping other peoples spots. Its just bloody disgusting. I could never even pop my own. I nearly throw up when I see or hear about people doing it. yuucck.
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    People popping other peoples spots. Its just bloody disgusting. I could never even pop my own. I nearly throw up when I see or hear about people doing it. yuucck.

Why would anybody even do that, that really is just weird!
    Customers referring to me by my name even though I wear a name badge.
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Customers referring to me by my name even though I wear a name badge.

Yes Yes Yes!!!! I worked at a grocery store for a couple months with a name tage and it creeped me out so much!! Dude, you do not know me :p

LOVE popping spots

When I lived in Brazil this was really common like anywhere they'd do it.
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    smaug wrote: »
    love popping spots
    begone evil beast!!
    smaug wrote: »
    LOVE popping spots

Same!! And plucking eyebrows :d
    Extremely dry hands.
    Just people really
    Extremely dry hands.

:yes:
    I get weirded out when people don't make sense to me. Conversely, I feel the most 'unweirded' when it's just me and some object in nature. Like a night sky, or a tree.

Probably not a good omen.
    Just people really

:lol: