Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Life's little annoyances...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I saw a pregnant women with a top the other day saying "Use one!" it amused me a lot!

ha :D i dont have the balls to wear a top like that. Seen a few on the internet 'Precious Cargo' etc but those are kinda corny
    I hate the phrases "Real woman" and "Real women have curves."
    Are none curvy women fake or, or something?
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    *Lea* wrote: »
    I hate the phrases "Real woman" and "Real women have curves."
    Are none curvy women fake or, or something?

True, it's just another way of making women feel bad. It's apparently bad being thin, bad being larger, bad being 'curvy', bad being any inbetween. You won't fit in either way.
    it's so tempting! We're having a house party soon for our friend and I'm considering wearing a sign saying 'pregnant, not fat'. heh heh

You need that t-shirt that says "don't touch this".
    Having a bump that can be too easily confused with having eaten too many doughnuts. I want a propaaa bump!

Then people are just randomly rude about how giant you are and you have to get a t-shirt that says 'yes, I'm sure it's not twins. I am just THAT big'.
    Kaff wrote: »
    Then people are just randomly rude about how giant you are and you have to get a t-shirt that says 'yes, I'm sure it's not twins. I am just THAT big'.

yeah I'm already really tetchy about it. Posted a bump picture on facebook, then a friend genuinely asks if I'm sticking my belly out because otherwise I'm going to be massive. Ho ho. not.

Arctic I really hope I'm not unlucky enough to have my tummy molested by strangers. Otherwise I'm gonna molest back.
    Next door neighbours annoy me, especially the noisy variety. Bastards.
    I just got rubbed up the wrong way by someone on the phone "Your line is very bad, I can't hear anything you're saying". Only bothered me because I was thinking, "What makes you think it's my line? Could be your phone, just as likely..."

eta: as it turns out, our phones are fucked... still though...
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    When you have to repeat the same thing over and over again, when you REALLY need to leave to do something important. Even worse when they start chit chatting with you too.
    Boogers and stuffy nose