Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fao Clementine the tangerine

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh so true!! :D with particular relevance to my boyfriend who likes to call me fatty... :thumb:
    He'll regret that one day when you're really hormonal and end up hitting him in the balls ;)
    They have some really funny t-shirts on that website, one was like "Unless you put this baby in here, or are going to take it out, you can't touch my bump" :lol:
    Ohh yes.. I'll have the power to do a belly flop on him soon. Ha- there are so many angry pregnancy slogans!

I heard of a slogan on a baby outfit that just said 'Been inside for 9 months' I thought that was quite cute
    Haha that is cute! I bought my friend a baby grow for her baby that said "mummy daddy and me, we were meant to bee" and there was really cute bumble bee's on it. Tried to find it on the mother care website but can't :(
    sounds cute :)

I have all of this to come, bought my first things yesterday.. all just plain white. some sleepersuits and body suits. ooer
    You're due in January aren't you? Or is that Kaff? :)
    I am due mid December :shocking:
    You're due in January aren't you? Or is that Kaff? :)

Yup they changed it from 4-02-13 to 30-01-13.

Eep!!

Kaff hope you're doing well :)
    I'm fine. Got SPD this time round (pelvic joint pain) which means I can't put my pants on without assistance, but otherwise feel good!

Has the sickness gone?
    Kaff wrote: »
    I'm fine. Got SPD this time round (pelvic joint pain) which means I can't put my pants on without assistance, but otherwise feel good!

Has the sickness gone?

Ouch, I've heard of that. Doesn't sound great.

Yup the sickness has gone :D the meds really helped and now I don't even need to take them anymore. At the exciting stage of bump growing and flutterings every now and again.

Arctic that should be my new avatar. mwaha