Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I want to travel on a budget but somewhere exciting!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi,

I am a female, solo traveller looking to travel for a couple of weeks. For the past couple of years I have used the company 'Trek America' and travelled with them on my own.

I am looking for a similar company who will make me feel safe yet has freedom! I keep looking on the net and everything is so expensive now without the flights which are nearly as much as a trek! Would like to go somewhere different to America.

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you are looking for a fun, safe, and exciting trip, I would suggest going somewhere like Coast Rica. I recently went on a guided ecotour through Coasta Rica, and it was very fun and very safe. We had tour guides the whole time so it was not very hard with the language barrier, and they made sure we stayed in safe neighborhoods. It is a little pricey to get out there with a flight, but once you are there, it is quite cheap. Also, there are always great deals to go to places like Cabo San Lucas, and they are usually much cheaper. If you would rather stay in the States, I would say, just go to Las Vegas. I know both the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas and the Stratosphere Las Vegas have great deals, and they also have great pools. If you are a little more specific about what kind of trip you are looking for, I think I can be very helpful. Hope this helps. :)