Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feelig terrible

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
i feel so bad. i'm just sat here and i can't stop crying and i don't care about anything and I just want to hit things and scream and hurt myself. I feel like everything i've tried to do and all the help i've given has been thrown back in my face and I really need someone. I feel so alone and hurt. I don't know what to do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's happened recently that's making you feel so distressed? Has anything major been happening in your life recently? Are you receiving any kind of treatment, or would you be comfortable saying what you suffer from?
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    its cos of something that happened with my bf. i understand it should probably be in the relationship section but i'm kinda posting abuot the effects it had on me and what to do about that rather than asking for relationship advice.
    You said that you were thinking about hurting yourself. Have you managed to be safe so far tonight? Is there anything I could do to help you?
    no i havent hurt myself, a friend contacted me to see if i was alright and its really helped. i dont know if there is anything you could do, i always seem to end up in the same mindset in the end so the only thing you could do is take over my mind and do the right and reasonable thing :P but thats not possible unfortunately so i'll just have to sort something out myself i suppose... thank you for replying
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    i always seem to end up in the same mindset in the end so the only thing you could do is take over my mind and do the right and reasonable thing :P

I would so not do that! Actually I'd probably just find out what your thoughts are, what you like, don't like and take all your pain and suffering away and put it in a box and kick it into the ocean. Or worse, make you run around your house in your underwear acting like a cat. Because it would be pointless and funny.
    I like the whole kick it in to the ocean stuff, that sounds good. and the cat thing? I'm so confused at to what that would do but it made me laugh so that you :P
    I like the whole kick it in to the ocean stuff, that sounds good. and the cat thing? I'm so confused at to what that would do but it made me laugh so that you :P

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that! What I was thinking was you could make cat ears using your hands, or something. Would probably look really adorable, at least I'd think so. But not quite sure why I thought about making you run around your house almost naked?! I could just imagine you pawing at door handles and raiding your fridge for milk.
    ahahahahaha :P my spelling appears to be terrible at the moment and i've only noticed now while reading my reply back so sorry for that :P i think it would have to be chocolate milk :P
    I'm eating some chocolate just to feel like woman for today. Hormones. Must has hormones!
    i just made some chocolate crackles if you want some
    i just made some chocolate crackles if you want some

I think I love you!
    aww yay :') theyre really yummy. ive got some here still. they need some chocolate chips though.
    Give! Give give give give give!
    come get!!