Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A level results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Does anyone else get them tomorrow? I'm scared :shocking:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah i do too im so nervous.Are you gettinmg as or a2 results ?
    only GCSE's next week for me, but good luck to you both :thumb:

Nina x
    Thanks good luck for your gcse results too:thumb:
    Hey Guys! :wave:

Take a look at this- it may calm your nerves, it's totally normal to feel nervous, but don't go over think about what you 'could've', 'should've' or 'would've' - you've done your best and that's all that matters, have a look at this :)

I hope you all get the grades you want!! If you didn't get the GCSEs you where expecting, there's a link here.

And for A-Level results, if they're low, and now what you expected, there's also a link here!

Good Luck!! :thumb:
    Really don't envy you guys, I've been waiting for exam results every summer now for 7 years, and it doesn't get any easier. *hug*- stay busy and distracted :)
    I hope everyone receives what they hope for! I know you'll be so nervous about it having obviously done it myself. We'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning and be proud of every one of you regardless of what you've earned.
    I've gone from waiting for exam results every summer to waiting for next job annoucements every summer - they're as bad as each other. Next summer should be my last - after 12 years continually. I can't wait.
    I'm getting my A-Level results but because I completely changed my mind from going to uni to going to do hair/ beauty I'm not at all nervous cus it really won't change anything for me - but good luck guys !! xx
    Got them. They're technically quite good, but not good enough for me. So my family will be angry with me if they find out what I got, because I seem a bit ungrateful really.
    grace wrote: »
    Got them. They're technically quite good, but not good enough for me. So my family will be angry with me if they find out what I got, because I seem a bit ungrateful really.

Well done! even if they're not quite what you wanted

Nina x
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Well done! even if they're not quite what you wanted

Nina x

Thank you! I've calmed down a lot now and realised that I'm being ridiculous. I COULD have done better but the headmaster called to congratulate me and my granny called me 'darling' which she's never done before so they're actually really good.
    grace wrote: »
    Thank you! I've calmed down a lot now and realised that I'm being ridiculous. I COULD have done better but the headmaster called to congratulate me and my granny called me 'darling' which she's never done before so they're actually really good.

Haha thats good :) what you planning to do next?

Nina x
    Woo x

I Got My AS Results... Threw A Lil Party In My Mind Lol x If It AS Then Just Remember That Youve Got 2nd Year To Boost Them :D x :thumb:
    Hope you all done well in your exams, and got the results you wanted! :)
    congrats grace and kelly :wave: