Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wreck This Journal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
YO. Didn't know if this was the right place, sorta creative/entertainment/waste time whatever. Sorry if there's already a thread, I cba to look :p

I just got one of these cool books Has anyone done one of these before?

I wanted to tell you all about this book because I think it's awesome, it basically has loads of pages telling you to do things, like scribble on this page and poke holes in this page and scratch this page and basically other things to waste time and keep you busy.

Especially good for those who like to doodle, or like to keep distracted. Some pages are funny too (such as tying a piece of string around the book and taking it for a walk! :crazyeyes)

So go and buy one! :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was looking through this in waterstones. Some of the stuff you do on every page will keep you entertained.
    iv got a wreck this journal. iv done some of it and it's good fun but I think a lot of it is pretty impractical.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Yep! Best thing about it was having a shower with it XD Or poking holes in to the page, great way to relieve anger :)