Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Saw the ride - SCARED!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So in July I'm going on an end-of-year trip to Thorpe Park, I've been before but I've never ridden Saw, and I'm soooo nervous to go on it but I really want to! When I look at the drop I'm like :nervous:
And I don't wanna look like a wimp in front of everybody I know, haha :3
Has anyone else experienced it? If so, how did you find it? :heart:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey xHeartgirlx :wave:

Trip to Thorpe park sounds like fun! I've been on Saw, it's pretty scary when you watch it from the queue but once you're on it it's just great fun and a brilliant adrenalin rush! I loved it and ended up going on it twice in the pouring rain even though I was really nervous the first time. It's not the kind of ride that makes you feel sick or anything either it's just really fast and exciting and over before you know it ;)

I'm sure there'll be other people who are scared too even if they pretend they aren't, maybe you could team up with a mate and face it together?

Have you been on anything like it before?
    Hey, thanks for replying :)
    And yeah I've been on Colossus at Thorpe Park when I was twelve, you know the blue one opposite Saw. It was my first roller coaster! :') So terrifying, but still exciting even if I would never do it again lol.
    I'm gonna go on it with my two best friends and they said they'll hold my hand and hug me on any rides that I'm scared on, hehe. :heart:
    As an engineer, there's almost nothing safer to do than ride a rollercoaster like saw.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Rides can look a lot scarier than they actually are, I heard it was pretty good! So give it ago, what the worst that can happen?
    I found this ride pretty scary, but it was actually really good!! The worst bit is going up, vertical then being dropped vertical! Great ride though! :) They just brought a new ride out in Thorpe Park too :)