Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

snorting coke first time last night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi,

i tried coke for the first time last night, i did about 5 lines untill six in the morning on top of beer, wiskey and shots of sambuka on top.

it was pretty stupid to do that much on my first try of it, cos the last thing i want to do is gets hooked. i tried it because i was with a group of freinds and at first i didn't want to go near it at all, i always told myself smoke some weed you'll be fine(and i am), and stay away from the harder stuff.

i had a fantastic night had a laugh and joke and really enjoyed it all...i was buzzing all night, and still buzzing when i went to bed at 6:30 in the morning, when i woke up (6hrs later) i got up had a coffee and went back to my pit! LOL its been great to get an extra 3 hours in bed through the day, but this is one of the reasons i won't make this a habbit. because i can see "myself" get addicted to it very quickly and not see the repercussions till its too late. i'm glad i had a long think about it this evening and looking at various posts.

when i said no to start with, the peer pressure was tough, not completely pressured, but i felt like the odd one out, and its even harder if people think your a "wimp" so i geuss that why i tried it and i felt very safe with the people i was with :) i know they will want me to join them again, but i will say im just going to make it the once every one or two years...its not something i think i want to use on a regular basis. and i certainly couldnt or want to pay so much!

so my views on cocaine
1)its awesome
2)it is very addictive!! be warned
3)its great first time, but unlike me avoid going over 2! and just realize its potential to suck you in. if you can do that, you'll have a much more "self-informed" desicion on how much is right for you and do you really want to make it a life time habbit...trust me i have been thinking about it all day because the buzz was so nice, its like being in your own uphoric world where you feel like you have so much energy but really you don't (the next day being today for me i am completely knackered - i also felt really sick! i though i was going to puke all day! luckily i haven't puked.

i had some sharp pain in my right leg which made me worry, but it seems to have cleared up now, had a super hot bath which got rid of my headache (all the alcohol i had consumed!) and it did come back, but it is now gone for good :) woohoo.

4) always make sure your in a safe enviroment or where you feel safe and around people who you have known for a long time and trust.

anyway, i'll shut up now. just wanted to share my views and experience.

Ov3rh3at

Comments

• Options
    No comedown? When I got into coke and the like, it was great at first, then the crash following the high just got too much. That's why I'll never be addicted to stimulants.
  • Options
    I have enjoyed it many times before, and sometimes still do yet I've never got addicted to it. The secret is don't do it all the time (obviously) just be careful what you buy as some of it is mixed with Novocaine which numbs your mouth but doesn't get you high.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Overated, overpriced, and morraly very dodgy.

Rather do crack anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    So, so, so, so, so, so moreish! Lovely stuff if it's good quality.
  • Options
    and really frustrating if its crap quality
  • Options
    You seem to have a good head on your shoulders by not wanting to make blow your drug of choice.
    I work in a nightclub. The business is booze broads and blow, and i can accept that. Its not my career, just pays the bills while im in school.
    But i have seen coke heads. They are shitty, annoying, and high strung people. First time i saw the stuff, i was scared. Ive actually kept my nose clean, mainly because ive seen what the drug does to people, and i know i dont want to look/act like they do.
  • Options
    Coke is rediculously moreish. You just want more, and more, and more. I once bought 2 grams for a Friday night out, and ended up staying onit all night and buying more at 7am saturday morning, staying on the stuff all day and buying more and going out saturday night. Eventually coming off the stuff sunday morning and i was trembling, heart was going so fast for hours and i could not relax nor fall asleep until monday morning.

Best thing to do with coke is only have a bit and stop before you leave a club, have a couple of strong spirits and go to sleep while its still dark outside!
  • Options
    Coke is rediculously moreish. You just want more, and more, and more. I once bought 2 grams for a Friday night out, and ended up staying onit all night and buying more at 7am saturday morning, staying on the stuff all day and buying more and going out saturday night. Eventually coming off the stuff sunday morning and i was trembling, heart was going so fast for hours and i could not relax nor fall asleep until monday morning.

Best thing to do with coke is only have a bit and stop before you leave a club, have a couple of strong spirits and go to sleep while its still dark outside!

lol awh :(
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    So, so, so, so, so, so moreish! Lovely stuff if it's good quality.

I feel the same way about chocolate Hobnobs.

Anyway, as a sufferer of Inattentive-based Attention Deficit Disorder I have been told that cocaine briefly (for the duration of the high) relieves the symptoms of my condition, something I would find highly seductive considering how ADD has such a negative impact on my life.

However I would never ever touch it. Too many risks, too expensive and perhaps the most important reason - the complete loss of the respect of those close to me. I've been to parties where it was offered to me and I'm glad I was able to turn it down.

I'm not trying to sound morally superior to anyone - if coke is your thing then all the best to you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Coke is shit. No two ways about it.

I always find it strange that so many people who wouldn't normally take drugs choose to make an exception for coke. I think because it doesn't tend to make you 'lose control' whilst on the high then people assume it's not so bad for you. Stupid really.

I've given it all up now except for the odd bit of mdma and once a year a mushroom stew.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Bad bad stuff, stay well away from it and it's an expense you don't need ;):yes: