Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hi (:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi :)
Havent been on in a while,mostly cause things have been getting better, and cause i just havent had the time :/ Things have been going quite quickly at the moment, what with school ending and all that, and i just never find the time to do things. My brother has gone to france for a few weeks and im not sure if i should be happy or sad, my brother is the most supportive person in my house, we never really used to get on with eachother cause he is four years older than me but ever since the cutting and everything happened he has been the nicest person in the house. Im visiting my nan and granddad this weekend for a few weeks.
Also, we had a letter saying we have to be out of our house by september 30th and i still have to start packing up my room. Im actually quite excited about moving.
Ive been sleeping better for the past few months, but somehow i think ive become more paranoid. I cant walk down an alley alone with a man behind me, i cant sleep with the curtains open and i know it sounds stupid but if i cant think about anything specific in a public place cause i think someone is reading my mind. So... Yeah.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You sound like you are in a good place emotionally right now. :thumb:

I think its pretty normal to have those feelings about your brother. Anyone who has offered great support can become extra special in our lives. Can you write to him?

Moving house can be stressful but i'm pleased for you that you are excited. let us know how it goes :)

Also you've shared positive news about you sleeping better. Makes a whole load of difference waking up refreshed!

With the paronoia, i'd give it time. It may be because you have a lot of changes going on for you.

Overall good to hear positive outcomes on this forum. You should be really happy with yourself :D

:heart: x