Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Love sucks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am just going to start typing and see what I say.

So it has been a while since I have been on here, I met this kid named Mark and fell in love with him. Me and him hit a lot of ruff spots, like the fact he liked a girl and not me then he finally liked me and he did not want to date. I was crushed by that and well whatever I guess. Then I want to this house and we fooled around. I blew him and he blew me. I did regret this for the longest time then it happened again but I just blew him and again. He started bei9ng an ass to me and I freaked out on him, like when he called me fat. We finally got really close and he said he was deciding about datin gme and I had never been happier. Then the summer came and he got pissed off at me because he said he just wanted to be friends and I go pissed off because I love him. He said it was awkward because he didn't know how to act around me because I said I loved him because he has never had anyone tell him that. I guess I am mad at the fact that he is so dependent on his parents and he is not willing to tell people about his sexual orientation. Anyway we got into an argument about him telling people and he blocked all communications from me. after about a month we started talking again and he un blocked me. I am not sure why he was so mad at me and he still hasn't told me. I love him, I want to marry him...should I move on, because he doesn't feel that same...but I can't forget him... I just.... I want someone to love me, I hate being alone. I don't want to have sex... butt I cant find anyone that I like that much...or that is even gay...

Comments

• Options
    *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hey Randoman

Sorry to hear you're gone through such a rough time *hug*

In some ways, the title of your thread sums it up. Unfortunately love really can suck sometimes. :( Mainly because - gay, straight, or bi - finding somebody you a) fancy, b) are a half-decent person and c) fancy you back can be really hard. So if we find anyone who even comes close to ticking some boxes, it's natural to feel overwhelmed, excited, and unbelievably crappy if it doesn't all go to plan.

Here at TheSite, we can't tell you what to do about this particular guy. But it's worth pointing out that finding someone to love is supposed to make you feel good about yourself. And, if a romantic situation is making you feel down - either through it being unrequited, or them just not treating you very nicely - then it's worth considering if all that hurt is worth it.

In the meantime, getting all that feeling out through writing can be quite therapeutic. Did you feel better after writing this post? TheSite boards are always here whenever you need to just let it out :)

Let us know how you get on.

Big hugs

Holly
  • Options
    Thank you Holly.

It did make me feel a little better writing all that out. AT my school I am a popular guy but the thing is I actually don't really like people all that much, I guess there are those few who ... I really connect with and I like to spend time with but all in all not really. And I guess that is why I want a relationship where I can see that person 24 hours a day lol because that is what I really want. Just one person that I can see whenever, talk to whenever and hang out with whenever and not be afraid that they don't actually like me or are .... worse.

:confused:
  • Options
    I know where you come from looking for that one special person to spend time with, I kinda feel that's all I've ever wanted really I've never had casual sex, don't keep multiple girls on the go I tend to put all my eggs in one basket :(. Unfortunately this often results in getting hurt/rejected. Not to mention the fact that alot of people get freaked out by strong emotion early on or need their space. I can't offer any advice mate as I've not discovered a solution myself yet, Only thing I can suggest is keep the hope alive and keep trying and eventually you'll find the right person for you.