Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Octi fun

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
There's only one Octi left... :crying:

And we'll be keeping you posted on what we're going to do with the verrrry last one. Or maybe you've got some ideas for us?

However, we'd really like to keep the legacy of Octi alive and one of the things we have is these gorgeous cards made with the help of our very own Panda and Piccolo when they came to YouthNet's 16th birthday party.

AuIaYvuCQAEsfCM.jpg

We're going to be posting these out as prizes alongside T-shirts, DVDs etc in the coming weeks (POTW & quiz prizes)

But we'd also love to see your efforts at Octi creativity... The photos with captions etc go down a treat at TheSite towers. You can post them out to your fellow siters (via us if you're worried about privacy) or share online to spread the Octi love :heart: :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wish I could have come to that party :(

So very sad that we are down to the last Octi. Doesnt seem that long ago since I helped open the last box.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    When would you want these 'creations' by? I'm not going to get a chance until at least the 20th June when I have all my paints again but would like to do something! Would that be too late?
  • Options
    No, that wouldn't be too late at all - Let's say you guys have got until FRIDAY 13TH July to submit your creations... There will be prizes. :yippe:
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    No, that wouldn't be too late at all - Let's say you guys have got until FRIDAY 13TH July to submit your creations... There will be prizes. :yippe:

...what kind of prizes?

Guess I'll have to get my Octi collection out :D
  • Options
    I realise that Friday the 13th has been and gone, but I never was any good with deadlines :d

Attachment not found.
  • Options
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    I realise that Friday the 13th has been and gone, but I never was any good with deadlines :d

Attachment not found.

Love it!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ever seen Amelie?
    Give him to a flight attendant to take photos of him all over the world. :p
  • Options

Attachment not found.

Love that :)
    octi.jpg 654.2K
  • Options
    Aww, you guys!! :blush:

I asked Helen to extend the deadline :)
  • Options
    Attachment not found.

Octi needs to strike a pose for us :hyper:
  • Options
    Attachment not found.

Octi needs to strike a pose for us :hyper:

Love this!
  • Options
    Another good one hmmm7, very colourful :d
  • Options
    I think my insanity may be taking over now, Octi had a nightmare about being chased by a raving rabbid holding a toilet plunger :crazyeyes

Attachment not found.

(Must say I'm rather enjoying this a bit too much haha)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't want to even post mine after checking out all the others, their great, mine, in all fairness, is not that bright or great :P I stuck to using pencil, and my scanner wasn't working anyway, so I had to take it in parts as the first full image didn't work :(
    So here you all go :)
    Okay, so that didn't work, my file sizes are to big, so I'll upload them on Muzy first, then just insert them on here, try that eh :D

d2f0h854kxvzx5v2o7y1oqu1z6zfg4e6.jpg Not sure how well you can see that, but here are the 2 close up ones :)

You can see all the sports he's playing clearly...13jvr7guqcjfkqo38nl0vawfisk7zx3h.jpg

This ones just the bottom, the colour constant I guess..You really don't need to check it out..But you can if you want to :)
    Basically it says TheSite.org Octi to those who can't read my writing, my writings neat but not the best to read!
    So yeah...hbl7m7gpwomm8zqhz852o5f4k06l3w9q.jpg

I've done Octi as a pig, which kinda reminded me on BRE - Due to her av, so I dedicated it to her, so I might post that and I also did Octi with chat ghost, my ghost is pretty terrible compared to Hmmm7's lot of ghosts up their, but I guess everything looks so much better online or in felt tip XD
  • Options
    This is brilliant Angel.. Olympic Octi!!! :d

Keep em coming....
  • Options
    And another Olympiad thanks to Hmmm7 - currently prettying up the wall next to mine and Jo's desk...

7637166506_7884045170_z.jpg
  • Options
    And these two beauties from plugitin :yippe:

7637166158_a5d75ddd94_z.jpg

7637166320_bc44430332_z.jpg
  • Options
    :d

Octi with wings for **Angel** :)
  • Options