Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hen Party

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not sure if this is the right forum but...

I'm chief bridesmaid for my sister and i'm arranging her hen do for the end of the month, she's just going out on a night out to Manchester. me and her are pretty different and for me personally I think the typical willy straws and hen party rosettes are dead tacky but I think that's what she wants! can anybody think of other stuff we could dress up in that's not ridiculous and where can I buy hen party accessories for cheap?

ladies what hen do's have you been on?

thank you!

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Firey, what did you decide for this in the end?

I've been to a zillion hen do's but didn't want to come in with ideas if anyone else had ideas?

Quite a few websites do good deals on hen-do accessories in bulk, I got some red feather boas for my sister's and it was like 15 for £20 or something similar...

Claire's accessories also do badges, straws and all that malarkey usually.
  • Options
    For my friend's hen do, we did a nice sophisticated meal on the Friday, and then did twenties fancy dress bar crawl on the saturday. It was good fun- and we did some games though not overtly tacky stuff :)
  • Options
    I was just thinking that I was far too old for this website now if nobody was even old enough to go to a hen do ;)

we are going to the gay village in Manchester tomorrow night :)
  • Options
    I was just thinking that I was far too old for this website now if nobody was even old enough to go to a hen do ;)

we are going to the gay village in Manchester tomorrow night :)
    I've been to some Hen do's but not ever been in charge of buying the plastic willies.