Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Miaowkisses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello People,

I am Randomcat. I thought I would join the site as my mummy (who I'm guessing is incredibly bored) has told me all about it. Sometimes she talks about me on here so I thought I would check it out for myself.

About me, well I'm a gorgeous tabby and I live in Kentish Town in North London with my mummy. I had a daddy for a bit but he left mummy as she couldn't handle her anymore so that just leaves the two of us at home. I like being naughty, I like chasing mice and doing poo's in mummy's vegetable patch in the garden. She's put a roof on it now so I can't do that anymore. Sometimes I chase butterflies and I get really excited by spiders.

I have a fiancé called Erin who is a maine coone cat, her mummy and my mummy like to kiss sometimes because they are funny bisexual ladies. I think we will get married soon. I bought her the engagement collar for Christmas.

People say my mummy is mad but I say she is lovely and amazing and just a bit 'random'.

Miaowkisses.

Randomcat :heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Randomcat,

My name is Battlecat! Butterfly chasing is one of my favourite pastimes as well as chowing down on flies and bumble-bees. I live in a village in Kent right next to a field that is full of mole hills. I'm the village Mole Hill Inspector. It's a big responsability but I can handle it. What I do is, I pick a muddy looking mole hill and sit next to it watching closely. If nothing occurs, I like to take a swipe at the mole hill to show the pest who is boss around here.

I am a gorgeous tabby too and have many love interests. I think they admire my large feminine ears the most.

Sending feline nuzzles and purrs
    Your new pal
    Battlecat
    Age 9 months
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: Hey randomcat, I've heard lots about you... Enjoy TheSite :heart: :d
    Hello Randomcat. My name is Millie but you can call me piccat. I am 16 so I mostly sleep and eat but sometimes I steal the computer from my puny human and post as her. Miaohaahahahaha... *choke* Oops, hairball! :blush:
    Awww :') welcome randomcat:wave:

Nina x
    Lovely to meet you all.

:)
    Hello randomcat :wave: