Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Words With Friends

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone else here use it? I got into it playing with someone recently and I thought I'd see if anyone else is interested.

For those who don't know, it's a Scrabble-like game that works on Android and iOS devices, and Facebook.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does anyone else here use it? I got into it playing with someone recently and I thought I'd see if anyone else is interested.

For those who don't know, it's a Scrabble-like game that works on Android and iOS devices, and Facebook.

Moi.

rawrimapanda is my username.
    Simbutt. Addicted but I'm awful at it :p
    Me. I had to delete it though, will get round to downloading it again.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Right, forgot to say my username: zalbor .
    The game ap hasn't been working for me the last couple days. It says updating then just closes. Anybody else having this issue and know how to fix it? I'm going through withdrawals! :p
    my name wrote: »
    The game ap hasn't been working for me the last couple days. It says updating then just closes. Anybody else having this issue and know how to fix it? I'm going through withdrawals! :p
    Is it iOS or Android?
    I'd tell you to restart the machine in any case (although you probably already have). I'd also search their website for such problems and if all else failed I'd just clear its data and try again (I'm leaving this for last because I don't know what exactly is stored on the device and what on the server).
    Thanks!

It is ios. I was so close! I deleted and reinstalled it and it opened... then it told me oops, can't connect to facebook. Maybe later tonight *rubs hands together in anxiety*

With the exception of that, I haven't downloaded anything but everything is messed up lately on it. :crying:
    Could you please provide a link for download.
    Does anyone else here use it? I got into it playing with someone ms pacman recently and I thought I'd see if anyone else is interested.

Felicity88 wrote: »
    Could you please provide a link for download.
    A link isn't really needed, if you want it for a mobile you just have to use the market app on it, which doesn't work with links from a computer. On FB, it's easy to search for it.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    just got it! I'm "vikcau"