Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

What's your power song?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
On my iPod I have a Nike+ app which connects to a sensor that you put in your running trainer. On the app you can choose a playlist while you are exercising and gives the option to choose a "power song".

For me, music plays a big part when I'm exercising/running. My running playlist consists of LOUD rock music which keeps me going, songs with a good beat and loud guitar solos!

So, what's your power song? That ONE song which gives you motivation, a little extra adrenaline to push a little harder.

Here's mine at the mo, I just bloody love it :d

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I alays thought it was the tiesto version of Papillon by the Editors but apparently it is this one >.>

I tend to listen to music with a constant beat and I end up running exactly to the beat despite the speed, it was something I never realised till I walked somewhere with higher tempo music and got there quicker, my head must be wired to the rhythm!