Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Someone cheer me up a bit.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex-girlfriend moved out yesterday taking one of our dogs, and the other dog is being rehomed tomorrow.

I'm sad and grumpy.

Go.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hug*
    mobile-phone-texting-autocorrect-autocowrecks-a-banana-in-a-top-hat-solves-everything.jpg
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *hug* Sucks big time. I hope you find a housemate or are able to downsize to be independent.

Have you seen this?

:D
    I was convinced that what I'd contributed, if you could call it that, wasn't quite appropriate. But I think **helen** has just proved me wrong with hers!
    Unflithen wrote: »
    I was convinced that what I'd contributed, if you could call it that, wasn't quite appropriate. But I think **helen** has just proved me wrong with hers!

Hehe, your pic was ace! :)
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    My ex-girlfriend moved out yesterday taking one of our dogs, and the other dog is being rehomed tomorrow.

I'm sad and grumpy.

Go.

I know that it can be quite painful whenever someone significant in your life isn't in your life anymore, it can often feel like bereavement; and it is I suppose. It's grief, or at least I think of it as grief. Please consider being kind to yourself today, I know that you must be feeling so awful and maybe want to cry too. If you do cry, please don't feel ashamed by it, it's perfectly natural.
    Aww, you guys are lovely.

Any more pictures of bananas?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Aww, you guys are lovely.

Any more pictures of bananas?
    How about this one?
    crazy-person.jpg
    He's totally bananas!
    That cat is going to rip someone's throat out.

On the plus side, dirty takeout tomorrow evening with lovely friends and their mad as bread dogs help keep me cheerful.

On the plus side, dirty takeout tomorrow evening with lovely friends and their mad as bread dogs help keep me cheerful.

Awesome plan! :D

On the subject of mad dogs, here's my second favourite mutt...

7514510776_ba106dedc1.jpg
    How about this one?
    crazy-person.jpg
    He's totally bananas!

Do you think that Kaff would knit me one of those?
    That cat is going to rip someone's throat out.

It doesn't look particularly happy, does it? I hope that you enjoy yourself tomorrow evening, going outside is a fantastic idea as it'll help you if you're feeling anxious, and it'll always be healthy too! What have you been doing today since?
    I'm at work. In an hour I'll go home and eat some pie. Tom and I will hang out and in the morning I'll take him for a big long walk before taking him to the rescue centre.
    baby pandas on a slide http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/jul/06/panda-cubs-play-slide-china-video

or simon amstell wrestling jessica hynes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxftMfRd6w

not sure which one is cuter
    Tom and I will hang out and in the morning I'll take him for a big long walk before taking him to the rescue centre.

That's sad - cherish the memories and know you did everything you could for him. *hug*
    The pandas are cuter
    :)

i hope you have a good time with tom, it's really sad and it isn't your fault
    I'd suggest taking photographs or making a video or something tomorrow too, I know that memories can't be replaced but at least you would have something to watch or look at! It's what I would do. But enjoy yourself too, I know that you'll be upset undoubtedly, but please also remember that you've done everything that you could!

:heart:
    No it's not my fault or his fault, its the way it goes. He's a good boy, a bit oafish, but great with kids and very smart (except when he's incredibly stupid). I had chips last night. Dropped a frozen one on the floor, naturally my dog stole it, and then looked at me like I'd robbed him. "what is this frozen potato?" he seemed to say. "Why don't you drop something more to my liking? There's a steak pie in there..." also the time he burnt his nose on the bbq stealing a hotdog that was then too hot for him, so he dropped it and charlie stole it before Tom could work out that it had cooled down. He bit the end of a lit cigarette once too.

And yes, pictures are being taken and kept of him.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Wish I had recoreded the a scene I witnessed yesterday for you.
    I saw a dog being sexually assaulted by a stalion on the forest yesterday, followed by a sexual assault on the man trying to save the dog. The pony was on the blokes back and it's nob was swinging underneith the him. Was very funny.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    I saw a dog being sexually assaulted by a stalion on the forest yesterday, followed by a sexual assault on the man trying to save the dog. The pony was on the blokes back and it's nob was swinging underneith the him. Was very funny.

Probably can't go on the homepage, but deffo POTW imo.
    Skive wrote: »

What did I just read?!
    Here you go:
    http://eyebleach.com/ NSFW

Usually cheers me up :)