Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat tonight (Sunday) 7-9pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys.. JenR will be opening up chat this evening from 7pm so come along if you fancy a natter to finish off the weekend :)

Here's the link for when it's open: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Awww yea I totally need supporting. See you there.
  • Options
    Just wanted to appoligise if i caused offence to anyone during tonights chat, im sorry, i cant be a dick sometimes and tonight was one of them, i got angry and upset at everything i have going atm, and just lost it, it wasnt aimed at anyone so please dont take offence, Sorry guys i can be a right twat at times :( :no::banghead:
  • Options
    I missed chat tonight :( I was in church :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Flow wrote: »
    Just wanted to appoligise if i caused offence to anyone during tonights chat, im sorry, i cant be a dick sometimes and tonight was one of them, i got angry and upset at everything i have going atm, and just lost it, it wasnt aimed at anyone so please dont take offence, Sorry guys i can be a right twat at times :( :no::banghead:

*hug* Hope you're OK.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    *hug* Hope you're OK.

I'll be fine eventually