Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bpd & Self harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Things are getting bad again. I had a few days that were alright... then *BANG* a relapse of self harm. Grr i make myself angry. I feel like a total hypocrite right now!!!!!!! D:

Dont know what to do or say..........

Comments

• Options
    Hi Paige:wave:,

Welcome to The Site :wave:, I am sure you will find the forums on here very useful and I hope you are finding your way around The Site ok ?.

I am sorry to hear that things are getting bad for you again, Is there anything that could of triggered these negative feelings off ?, are you feeling stressed or anxious about something or has someone upset you ? Have you tried writing things down or keeping a diary/journal of your feelings ?, this could be a good way of keeping track and maybe look at any patterns that are forming of when you are feeling good or not so good.:)

I hope this is helpful and always feel that you can post on The Site when you feel you need to get things off your chest and to get advice from others. It would be great to hear how you are getting on.:thumb:.

Take Care,
    B.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Paige, glad you've posted about this, I think becky asks some really important questions...
    becky001 wrote: »
    Hi Paige:wave:,

Is there anything that could of triggered these negative feelings off? Are you feeling stressed or anxious about something or has someone upset you?

Also, why do you feel like a hypocrite?

Just wanted to chip in and share an article with you about relapse that I think you might find helpful - let me know what you think.

*hug*
  • Options
    Hey,

i think it may just be exam stress! I haven't got much going on at the moment, thought i was becoming more stable. I geuss i am in ways. I have calmed down again.. though i know i may go again, its just about being ready for when my mood does change.

Oh i feel like a hypocrite because i am currently building a website about BPD, and all the stuff i've put on there i can't do myself at the moment.

Thanks for the article, was interesting. :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Paige,
    I know it's been a while since you've posted, but if you are still about then let us know how you're getting on - the website sounds interesting and I think we can all acknowledge we find it easier to give advice to others than to take it yourself.

What kind of advice do you know about that you'd like to be able to take forward?
  • Options
    lol, i replied to this ages ago, but it cleared it when my internet disconnected!

Haa getting on crap.. as per usuall