Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! just need a safe place to let off some steam!! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Whats wrong?
  • Options
    Am feeling a bit out of sorts today!! feel like im just a pair of eyes floating around absorbing everything! Emotionally, My head has detatched itself from my body! my mind is racing and my body is knackered. i can't seperate all the overwhelming thoughts rushing through! im not aware of any reason why this is happening? i need help to slow my mind a bit so i can rest!
  • Options
    Hi silenttwhisper:wave:,

How are you feeling thie evening ? Its good to hear that you feel The Site is a safe place to let off steam:). Always remember we are here if you need to do this and there will always be someone here for you to listen and advise.

Is there anything that you feel could of triggered off these feelings of detachment ?, are you under any particular stress at the moment.?

Have you tried writing down some of the overwhelming thoughts that you are getting and maybe trying to make sense of them by going back and having a look at things to try and see if a pattern is forming for different thoughts and different things going on in your life at that specific time. I think it can help to write things down especially as it sounds like a very confusing time for you.

I hope this has helped and please continue to post on The Site and let us know how things are going for you.:thumb:

Take Care,
    B.:wave:
  • Options
    Tonight is soooo tough for me, really fighting with s/h urges! Got to go to hospital for an MRI tomorrow, im not concerned with the scan, im totally stressed out with what the results will show! Last time i had the scan, i ended up having an operation on my head a week later! If this scan shows anything, ive got to have another one and im so scared about it! instead of letting myself feel the fear of it, i need to feel pain because im ok with that, not so good with fear! my best mate past away the last time i had the operation and i suppose all the memories of that is bugging me! It was only three months ago and unfortunately im still destroyed inside from that! As i say, im not good at dealing with emotions, much rather feel the physical pain of s/h! im not sure how to avoid it tonight? im trying so hard!! its doing my head in!!
  • Options
    Hi Silenttwhisper,

Sorry you had such a rough night, good on you trying to get through it *hug*

How did today go?

Dp :heart: