Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hi!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not good at introducing myself cos im not very positive about myself and i don't want to put anybody off of talking to me! Am very unsure about what i am comfortable saying, as i have trust issues and if i say the wrong thing i will be feeling very vulnerable when i talk to anyone! i hope that once i chill out abit, i can tell you more! Right now i need to protect myself as much as i can! i am my own worst enemy! i try to protect myself from other people, but its me who hurts me more!! (physically anyway) hope that makes sense?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey, welcome to the boards :wave:
  • Options
    Welcome! We're all very friendly!

Nina x
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards, take your time and as nina says this is a friendly place where you can talk about whatever is on your mind when you feel ready *hug*

Glad you found us :thumb:
  • Options
    why not?

:banghead:i haven't hurt myself for a whole month, but now im struggling! i need the physical pain! im not good at feeling emotions! it would be so easy to s/h! i prefere it! Am so overwhelmed with stuff because i haven't had the relief of s/h! im afraid if i start, i may not be able to stop! i know its only me and one more scar isn't going to make much difference! is this conflict going on inside me really worth it? :banghead:
  • Options
    hi mu name aline, i'm from philipines