Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feel really alone,scared,mixed up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, Not posted on here in a while. I don't really know what to type. I just need somebody to talk to..
I have been feeling very alone for the past week or so, even though I am surrounded by people. I hate myself and what I do to myself. I wish I wasn't here. Or in a happy place. I hate living like this, feeling the way I feel daily. The medication helps yeah, but it doesnt magically make me feel happy. Which I think people think it will do. This makes me so angry. At work people think just cause I am on medication to control my moods I am going to be okay all the time. Yeah most of the time they do control my moods, but occasionally I have a bad day and feel pretty crap. They say I have stopped taking my meds, this gets me down so much.
I know that I am hard to be around when I am like this, but people don't support me at all. I have recently signed up for online counselling, so I am hoping that will help me.
I just need to learn how to open up, I never speak to anybody really, about how I am really feeling.
Okay so this post may seem pointless. But I love talking with you all on thesite, You have all helped me so much in the past.
I just hope I can recover from this.
I can't keep living my life like this, Its only gonna be a matter of time of time til I give up. I don't want this..:/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Thank good that u are getting help from counselling u might want to have a look on kooth they really good to try if u not tryed it.
    www.kooth.com
    talk about anything
    Aged 11-25
    can talk to any one.
    Just let me know if u are talking to them or ur to old for them
    How old are u?
    i hope that i will able to help u in some way

Hi ClaireS,

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this low at the moment, you say that the post was pointless but please never think this, if it helping you to get lots of things off your chest then it is definitely very important and always feel that you can post at the site, we are always here to listen, and it's great to hear that you enjoy using the site :)

It sounds like although you are feeling very low that you have got some good things in place such as the online counselling, this is really positive.

Please continue to post on the site and let us know how you are getting on :thumb:
    Take care
    B
    Heather- I will have a look at that site. I am 23.
    Becky- I sometimes feel like it's pointless to talk.. But thinking about it its helping. Thanks for the comment, I love talking on here it helps me so much. You all are so friendly.
    let me kmow when u spoken to them. i tell u speak to jenni she lovley to talk to i spoken to her and understanding :)
    I had a look on the site but didn't talk to anybody
    Why didn't you talk to anyone ClaireS?
    I found support and counselling on another website.
    thats good.

i can i ask what website is it
    Its called Future You
    Hi Claire s,:wave:,

It is great to hear that you find it helpful to post on The Site, How are you feeling this evening ?
    Have you started your online counselling yet ? I'm sure you will find this very benificial and it will be great to hear how you are getting on with it.:)

Please continue to post on here and let us know how things are going for you.

Take Care.
    B.
    You know where i am claire x
    thanks for all the support you guys x