Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Iam soo not happy

I went to the docter about my Water invection and She ask me to do a youroal expael and i did and it came back clear. She said that she going to send it of for me. Then She said that I Might have clidmida. After haveing Sex. Iam so scared what going to happen now. Weather i got it or not. Iam getting the results on friday weather that is clear or not. :(

Any advice please
ways I could do so i dont think about it all please that would be great

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My advice is to everyone else.

This is what happens when you have sex before you're ready and without using protection.

As for you heather, there's nothing to do but wait, and count yourself lucky that it's been caught early.

Ok thanks. He had a ****** on so it might of spit

sorrt for the Stars dont Like the word :(

Hey heather, well done for getting down the docs to get checked out :) It sounds like you did use protection but that it might have split, this can happen to anyone.

If the test does come back positive for Chlamydia then try not to worry. As Fiend says it's good they have caught it early. Here's a bit from our Chlamydia article:
    It's important to know that chlamydia is a common STI, and diagnosis and treatment is straightforward.

Treatment is a course of antibiotics. This can be prescribed by your GP, or you can buy the over-the-counter drug azithromycin, sold as Clamelle.

While you may not want to shout it from the rooftops, it's important to inform any sexual partners to avoid re-infection. Chances are they'll need to be tested and be put on a course of antibiotics, too.

*hug*
    It's called a condom. You would know if it had split.

If he was wearing one, why did you have an almighty pregnancy scare 2 days after having sex?

I seriously don't get you, it's like you're hunting for this to be worrying about...

I did not have a Scan. It was something eles

Dont be like that Freind_85.

Fiend, it can be really easy to make a whole load of assumptions but heather posted this thread looking for some support around an STI test so let's keep on topic ay. That other thread was from weeks ago and doesn't need to be dragged up.

You can always leave others to reply if something is frustrating you or speak to one of us mods :)

Dont want to say

Thanks Jo7 :). its is quite steressing when pople put stuff lioke that it make me not want to Put anything on the Bored when i dont get the right support

:)
    scared

Iam sooo scared it might have it and what might happen :(

help please i need the help i can get

Chlamydia is treatable so dont freak out. Sounds like theyve caught it early so you'll be given antibiotics so get rid of it.

I would also let the guy know becaue he might not know he has it and might give it to other people and it could make him infertile
    Ok First time haveing if i got it :(