Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girl leading me on?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there,

(Sorry in advance for the essay)

A girl recently approached me in a nightclub. We hit it off, started making out and talking for the rest of the night. Her friends wants to leave so she decides to go, but before that she asks if I want to swap numbers. She takes my number (I would've taken hers, but my crappy phone froze on me) and I end the night feeling awesome.

Nearly a week passes and she still hasn't texted me. I remembered the things she was talking about in the club (her surname, course, home town etc.) and find her quickly on Facebook. Basically, I message her and ask her out on a date, to which she replies with a yes and that she thought me finding her was "sweet".

I then meet her in Nandos (doesn't start off particularly well because I was supposed to pick her up, but couldn't find her house). The date seems to go great with us talking and laughing all evening. She even played with her hair the whole time.

We then text for about another week, still all going great, until she seems kind of distant for about two days. Then at the end of the second day, she texts me saying she wants to end it.

What gives? She was all over me in the club, asked to swap numbers etc. It doesn't make any sense.

So basically, I'm not a virgin, but have never had a proper girlfriend and I was happier than I've been for a long, long time. Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She just wasn't feeling it. Don't overanalyze it as you'll drive yourself mad. People's feelings - especially when you've just met someone new - are liable to change very quickly! It's just one of those things that happens.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just dust yourself off and move on.