Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crushed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'very been crushed by this guy.. about 4 or 5 months back, and i don't know what to do. i've found another guy and he's so lovely, but he's not my ex. i left him about a month back but i miss him.
Although, i do not know if that feeling is missing him, or missing the feeling of being with someone.
is that fair to him? if i don't know what i want, because he told me yesterday that he still wanted to be with me and im not sure if i do or not? or am i just scared that im going to be hurt again?
help me please?
he understand me more than my ex but everything i think about relates to him in some way, i can't stop thinking about him.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why did you leave the second guy? If it wasn't because of a whim, then the feeling you have now is probably of being alone, not because you miss him specifically. So first off, your ex-ex is off limits. I don't know what he did, but it apparently hurt you and he is ok with it. So forget about him. Just bring yourself into the mindset, "It can't be anymore, therefor I don't want it anymore."

I suggest that you just diverse yourself with friends and other things you used to like, maybe sports, or reading. And if in a month or two time you still feel like you miss dude#2, get in touch with him again and take it slow.