Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

famliey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Iam not happy beause my famliey is so aport.

I was waiting to see my famliey yesterday and my dad came to pick me up and he said that he have got something to tell me. I said what is it and he said that me and my stepmum split up. Iam in a arcauied place now what to do. I cont stop crying at all. yesterday and today now. I feel soo low beause of all this. 4 people in my famliey got arrested. My life is rect and everyone is taking over my live. I dont wait to live anymore.
what can i do
help me please :banghead:Old Mad:eek: :grump::crying:
*hug*s please to me

Comments

• *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hey Smily

Sorry to hear about your family. It's been a few days since you posted, how are you feeling now? Are you still in shock?
    This is understandably a huge upheaval in your life and it's natural to feel pretty down, uprooted and confused. *hug*

Have you read our article on Dealing with divorce? It talks you through the different emotions you might be feeling and how best to cope with them.

And - of course -TheSite is here whenever you need us. *hug*

Let us know how you're doing.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Smily

I'm sorry to hear of your situation.

You can get some support and expert advice here:-

http://www.relate.org.uk/life-channel-young/index.html

The counsellors at relate are really good at listening to each person's story, and they will be able to answer any questions you may have. But perhaps the most important thing is that you will have someone listening to you who can understand how all this is affecting you.

Take care.

Jed :wave:
    thanks u have to pay to email them
    I think you might be referring to the email advice line?

What I'm suggesting is that you ring them up and make an appointment to go into a local branch to talk to a counsellor - you won't have to pay anything.

Click on the red button that says: "Find your nearest Relate" on this link...

http://www.relate.org.uk/young-people-counselling/index.html

Jed