Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

making sure iam ok

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
please make sure that iam talking to u all about things going on in my head beause i am a shy parson and i wont talk about it, make sure iam ok to please/ lods going on and i need to talk about it. thanks. i will be in chat or on boreds.

i will be in chat tonight :(

thanks
xxxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hugs Smily~

We can't make sure you talk to us, that's a thing you have to I'm afraid, sometimes it's good to write out what's happening in your head, instead off keeping it all locked up, maybe you could find ways to raise your confidence, and you have to make sure your okay! We can support you, offering you advice, but you have to do most off it! Hugs~ Look after yourself :heart:
  • Options
    i prefore people to ask me if there is anything i would like to talk about and ask are u ok . beause i wont talk other wise and then i become shy and then get angry. i need propting. iam used to been told to do things so thats y to
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    smily3209 wrote: »
    i prefore people to ask me if there is anything i would like to talk about and ask are u ok . beause i wont talk other wise and then i become shy and then get angry. i need propting. iam used to been told to do things so thats y to

It's likely we would ask you weather you are okay or not when you enter chat, or how are you, you just have to answer honestly first time round and you have to try and signal weather something's wrong, or something isn't. You've been in chat more than once, you will build up your confidence and feel more comfortable with the people around you. Hugs~
  • Options
    What a quaint little thread mate. It is a shame there are not more people like you in the World, then it'd be a very very nice place with no evil etc.
  • Options
    what do u mean
  • Options
    How are you today smily? xx
  • Options
  • Options
    Natch.
  • Options
    smily3209 wrote: »

Big swing from this morning?
  • Options
    iam happy and a bit upst
    :)
  • Options
    Well the being happy bit has to be good :)
  • Options
    yes big smileon my face :)