Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ultimate HCG

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Due to some unknown reasons women may find it more difficult to shed weight. There are dozens of diets that claim to help you lose weight. The Atkins Diet, Little Black diet, South Beach Diet, Dress Diet, Cabbage Soup Diet; you tried all these. You will realize that you succeeded in losing weight. But the moment you went off the diet you added on the weight back. This can really get you depressed. Is there a fat burning system that works?

Comments

• Options
    Balancing what you eat and exercising.
  • Options
    The basis pretty much every diet works on is eating less (caloric wise) than you were before. Reduce the intake of sugars and fats, eat less (quantity). Change your diet to more "filling" things (satiates better with less intake), and you will watch your weight drop. Exercise plays an additional role, as it helps in the formation of muscle mass. You might not lose so much weight, but still look better.
  • Options
    Calorie counting helped me lose about 20lb in 5 months. I think strubbles is right, all it comes down to is calories in vs calories out. You need to reduce calories in whilst maintaining or increasing calories out. Higher muscle mass increases the base calorie consumption rate as you simply have more muscles that need to bed fed :)

Good luck :)
  • Options
    I prefer to work out and eat the same. Mainly because I love to eat.
  • Options
    Don't you get indigestion?

I also love food but often replace it with water and/or coffee if I know I'm just eating for satisfaction. Both of those fill me up with the bare minimum of calories (and caffeine in coffee is an appetite suppressant). So a fancy meal is really amazing for me, instead of just indulging in a calorie laden takeaway every single night, I'll go and make myself a small feast every now and again and enjoy it so much x

On Friday it was smoked ham, spinach and breadcrumbed baked camembert. It was amazing... :)
  • Options
    I meant, not change my eating habits. Not do them at the same time, that's a recipe to blow chunks.