Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Embarrassing... but please read(a)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know about whether it's going to hurt you... But I wouldn't have said this was common. I would have thought most people would have considered their menstrual blood to be dirty, if not to go as far as too consider it a shameful excretion, like poop, or wee.
    Hi XheartgirlX

Thanks for posting.

I have been looking up for more information regarding the safety and health implications of what your doing (if there are any at all) and can't seem to find much online apart from opinion and hearsay (which is probably what brought you here in the first place).

The best thing I can advise is to call NHS direct and ask their advice on the health implications.

The contact details including telephone number can be found on the page below.

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/default.aspx

Hope that helps a bit. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
    Phil
    I know people who collect their menstrual blood to use to fertilise plants and use in rituals. I don't think it's going to harm you necessarily but it's not "normal". But if you feel that you wanted to continue with it and it's not harmful for you, then I don't see any reason why not
    it wont harm you, but its probably going to freak out people if you tell them.

what is it you like about it. Is it a sexual kick you get out of it?
    some guys have a fetish for it. Might be worth looking one up
    :d
    So long as you're happy mate, and you're not hurting yourself, or anyone else for doing it. Carry on!