Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Female, aged 18 or 19...happy to talk anonymously, but openly about sex?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hey,

We're working with a journalist on a feature for a national magazine and she's looking for some insights based on real experience.

Sorry this is in anything goes, but it's a pretty quick turn-around and so we need to hear back from anyone who can help asap - it would esentially be to join a live chat and chat about issues generally (it's up to you how much you say about yourself - and as it says in the title it's anonymous) that would feed into her article.

If you think you might be able to help - it would be next Wednesday early evening - then please drop me a PM.

Ta. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why 18 or 19? *curious*
  • Options
    I volunteer to talk to 18 - 19 year old girls about sex.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I volunteer to talk to 18 - 19 year old girls about sex.

I'll be your ASSistant.
  • Options
    Why 18 or 19? *curious*

The journalist wants to talk to teenagers specifically and I think it's a bit much to ask people under 18 to do it. :)
  • Options
    I'll be your ASSistant.

Please consider hiring Cpt, helen. I really need the services of him. When the girls are a bit shy, I will link them to a live webcam stream of CptCoatHanger sexily undressing. That will ease them up and helps to worm out the saucy details.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I will link them to a live webcam stream of CptCoatHanger sexily undressing. That will ease them up and helps to worm out the saucy details.

There's nothing guaranteed to extract saucy details like watching me dutty wine the shit out of a chair.
  • Options
    :rolleyes: Hehehe...

Last call for this one - as I said, we'll be doing it next Wednesday evening.

I've got quite a lot of info in terms of the questions etc, so do give me a shout if you want more info.
  • Options
    I can pretend to be 19 if you want :D?
  • Options
    I can pretend to be 19 if you want :D?

Hey Franki - I am actually trying to find out if you can be involved in this if you're up for it? I think you'd have a lot of good stuff to say and to me lots of the questions they're asking are best answered by someone who is a little older. Will keep you posted. :)