Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not eating propley

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
since i think iam pregnent on sataurday or before that i have not been eating propley at all. i am worred iam going to see my gp but sont know what to say

please reply before my appoment with the gp what do i say or just stay quite about it all and about the pregney. i been sick all the time and my tummy is sort of getting big i dont know wheather i have put a bit of wait on before i was not eating propley or iam actlyy pregnent
help please :( ???????????????????

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm surprised your starting to show so quickly to be honest, but not eating isn't going to help. The not eating could come from stress, I'm not sure if you have got a test done yet or not, but I urge you to get a test done before over stressing yourself. You could tell your GP about your eating habits going off, which might follow with several questions such as, are you stressed? If yes, about what? You could also bring this Pregnancy topic up, if you are worried, how would you feel about that? Keep us updated *hug*'s.

Also, just wanted to say, I'm really proud off you, I'm glad your reaching out for help and support, that's very brave!! *hug*'s
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks angel :)