Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

being Pregnent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iam being hosist

iam pregnent and i had sex on sataurday and my tummy shouling and got a bit big iam un sure weather thats ment to happen.

iam really scared
please reply back i really need help

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Smiley, how old are you?

Have you done a test to see weather you are pregnant or not? I wouldn't worry to much about it, unless the test comes out positive! *hug*'s

Here for you :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you know if you are actually pregnant, or are you worried you might be after saturday?
    If you are pregnant and having a problem, the best thing to do is ring your midwife and ask about it.

If you are just worried that you might be pregnant, you need to take a test and find out, but you need to leave at least 2 weeks after the unprotected sex to get a reliable result.

Hope you get it sorted :)
    Hey Smily2309

Some good advice from the guys above. If you think you might be pregnant the best thing to do is pick up a test.

You should check the link below on the site for more guidance and links to services that can help you out if you think you need them.

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/sexualhealthqandas/pregnancypanic

Take a look at it and let us know how you get on.

Phil :thumb:

no not yet i got told that its to earley to do it. i dont know weather to keep it or not

any other advice

thanks for all this

i think thwe websie u dont for me is really good. but is there any other one i could look at to please
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    smily3209 wrote: »

no not yet i got told that its to earley to do it. i dont know weather to keep it or not

any other advice

thanks for all this

i think thwe websie u dont for me is really good. but is there any other one i could look at to please

Are their any particular ones you are looking for Smily?
    no not really anything