You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

being Pregnent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
iam being hosist

iam pregnent and i had sex on sataurday and my tummy shouling and got a bit big iam un sure weather thats ment to happen.

iam really scared
please reply back i really need help

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Hey Smiley, how old are you?

Have you done a test to see weather you are pregnant or not? I wouldn't worry to much about it, unless the test comes out positive! *hug*'s

Here for you :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you know if you are actually pregnant, or are you worried you might be after saturday?
    If you are pregnant and having a problem, the best thing to do is ring your midwife and ask about it.

If you are just worried that you might be pregnant, you need to take a test and find out, but you need to leave at least 2 weeks after the unprotected sex to get a reliable result.

Hope you get it sorted :)
    Hey Smily2309

Some good advice from the guys above. If you think you might be pregnant the best thing to do is pick up a test.

You should check the link below on the site for more guidance and links to services that can help you out if you think you need them.

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/sexualhealthqandas/pregnancypanic

Take a look at it and let us know how you get on.

Phil :thumb:

no not yet i got told that its to earley to do it. i dont know weather to keep it or not

any other advice

thanks for all this

i think thwe websie u dont for me is really good. but is there any other one i could look at to please
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    smily3209 wrote: »

no not yet i got told that its to earley to do it. i dont know weather to keep it or not

any other advice

thanks for all this

i think thwe websie u dont for me is really good. but is there any other one i could look at to please

Are their any particular ones you are looking for Smily?
    no not really anything